Hi my little lady. Thank you for all of your love and support. I couldn't do this without you. I love you very much. thsnk you for being my best friend.
So since this is for Buck does that mean the rest of us have to take a hike?? TOO BAD! Glad you have a blog, and thanks to both of you for your sacrafice! You guys are awesome!!!
So this was going to be a "private" blog so I could send nude pictures of me to my wife, but since you girls all wanted to be a part of it you will just have to endure pictures of naked army guys. Sorry for any inconvenience!
3 comments:
Hi my little lady. Thank you for all of your love and support. I couldn't do this without you. I love you very much. thsnk you for being my best friend.
So since this is for Buck does that mean the rest of us have to take a hike?? TOO BAD! Glad you have a blog, and thanks to both of you for your sacrafice! You guys are awesome!!!
So this was going to be a "private" blog so I could send nude pictures of me to my wife, but since you girls all wanted to be a part of it you will just have to endure pictures of naked army guys. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Post a Comment