Hey Leigh...I just put your link on my blog so you might be getting some visitors. I realize we havn't made you private yet. You just have to go under permissions and then email those who you want to invite...ya know like me!
So this was going to be a "private" blog so I could send nude pictures of me to my wife, but since you girls all wanted to be a part of it you will just have to endure pictures of naked army guys. Sorry for any inconvenience!
5 comments:
Hey Leigh...I just put your link on my blog so you might be getting some visitors. I realize we havn't made you private yet. You just have to go under permissions and then email those who you want to invite...ya know like me!
And me! or not...whatever...I'll still like you.
So this was going to be a "private" blog so I could send nude pictures of me to my wife, but since you girls all wanted to be a part of it you will just have to endure pictures of naked army guys. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Buck...I just can't wait...
OK you asked for it.
Post a Comment